Expect a most agreeable letter, for not being overburdened with subject (having nothing at all to say), I shall have no check to my genius from beginning to end."
- Jane Austen (in a letter to her sister Cassandra Austen)
I had seen this card earlier in the day, and had been inspired by its simplicity and sweetness.
I was so wired after a long workday and another terrific Patriarchs study and discussion that sleeping was out of the question. I decided to make my version at about 10:30 pm. The cardstock is navy blue, which you can't tell because the photo was taken at about 11 pm and natural lighting wasn't available.
Also, I'm reminded of some thing I posted a long time ago.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
sending love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
great quote :)
how are you?
hey! i'm ok. i was going to steal your book meme, but decided it looked to much like self-congratulation, plus it revealed i have no life outside of books, which is uber-depressing, so i'll give it a miss thanks! hah... :)catch you on skype sometime before i go? xx
skype chat? the next couple days will be busy, but I'll try and be on when I can, hopefully we'll "run in to" each other.
:) you've read quite a few then? I must admit, I was glad I'd read more than six, but realized that most of them I read because I was forced to, in school (when I didn't really enjoy it), and there are still so many more I should have, but haven't read. Woke me up a bit to realize I've been a bit of a bum lately when it comes to reading...
Post a Comment