Just had to share with you these two links which have made me smile.
1) Keep your snit to yourself. (via Boundless)
2) Protect your heart. Eat chocolate. (via Radical Womanhood)
That's all.
BTW, I realise there hasn't been much by way of cross stitch progress over here. I have not, I repeat HAVE NOT, given up the project. Life is full at present. I intend to take my stitchery over to Singapore where significant progress will be made. So there.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Rich says that if you need to make a pit stop or whatever kind of stop on your way to and from Singapore, you are welcome here anytime and for whatever length of time... :-)
Sigh! I'd love to! Unfortunately, Emirates has its lay-over in Dubai not VA. Pity... Wonder if I can talk the pilot into detouring...
A visit to the US is def. next on my list though!
Post a Comment