I leave for Singapore tomorrow, and am unlikely to blog or respond to emails till my return on the 27th. Till then!
oh no! Hope you have a good time in Singapore... "Twit" if you can. Have a safe trip.
Thank you!! Will Twitter whenever I get the chance...
you are so close to malaysia!! *hint..
come back... we miss you. :)
r u back yet?
Hellooooo.... anybody home?
Awww. I was missed - I feel loved! :p Will update soon...Rach, I know! Would have loved to come to KL, but the time was too short... Next time...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh no! Hope you have a good time in Singapore... "Twit" if you can. Have a safe trip.
Thank you!! Will Twitter whenever I get the chance...
you are so close to malaysia!! *hint..
come back... we miss you. :)
r u back yet?
Hellooooo.... anybody home?
Awww. I was missed - I feel loved! :p Will update soon...
Rach, I know! Would have loved to come to KL, but the time was too short... Next time...
Post a Comment