



I had long promised the Ms that I'd take family photos for them to send to their supporters and prayer partners, but we'd struggled to fix a time. Yesterday, with schools closed and all that glorious snow on the ground, it seemed the perfect opportunity. I think we all had fun, despite the extreme cold. The shoot was cut short though, because little J started crying about the cold. To our horror when we went in we realised he wasn't wearing socks, and his little rubber wellies had filled with snow. He was in pain, poor lamb, and you can see it in some of the family shots. I felt so guilty looking at his little face as I was processing the photos.
If you are in the London area and want family or portrait photos taken, give me a shout.


2 comments:
Good pictures, as always! Hope you are enjoying your snow. Weatherman is calling for flurries this weekend! Hmp... we will have to see. :-)
Thanks Annie.
It's still beautiful, so I'm still enjoying it, but once it hits that icy, brown stage, not so much... :)
How are you doing? Hope you get some snow! xx
Post a Comment