
This week's chapter is Restoring the Creator-Creature Relation. As you read, you may want to consider the following:
1. Why should God be the 'fixed centre against which everything else is measured'?
2. According to Tozer, where does much of our difficulty as seeking Christians stem from? Why does this cause difficulty?
3. What results from our truly honoring and exalting God?
4. What is God saying to me through this chapter?
* Catch up on the conversation so far here.
* Haven't got a copy of the book? Free etext here.


1 comment:
There must be somewhere a fixed
center against which everything else is measured, where the law of relativity does not enter and we
can say “is” and make no allowances. Such a center is God... “I am that I am,” says God, “I change not.” What a powerful antidote to all the wishy-washy relativism we are faced with daily. God IS, and we realign ourselves accordingly instead of remodeling Him according to our own image. I guess this realignment can only take place when we are gazing upon Him, as outlined in the previous chapter. Unless, we gaze upon Him and satisfy ourselves in the sweetness of who He is, our flesh whimpers at how difficult it is to change.
That prayer at the end is a difficult one to pray, but a necessary one. Be Thou exalted!
Post a Comment