Tuesday, September 28, 2010

sweet

It is more than likely that I will be the only person in the world that finds this series of photos very sweet. Nevertheless, it's my blog and I'll post if I want to...

waiting

We had a wedding on Saturday. The bride was over an hour late {insert eye-rolling} so we had to amuse ourselves. Fortunately, the chapel was packed with people we like, so it was no great hardship.

waiting2

I suspect my dad will be less than pleased with his facial expressions in these, but I think the way he and little Joshua interact is utterly sweet. So I post. :)

waiting3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) very nice!

I especially like the second one where Joshua's just holding on to your dad's tie.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Sheela said...

That's my favourite too. I also like how Hannah is pretending to read. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails