awww, what a lovely photo! She looks beautiful! :)Great quote too!
I thought you might want to get a glimpse of the wedding, Jess. :) From where I was sitting it was really difficult to get a good shot, but I thought this one was sweet. There are a few more on my Flickr page.
thanks! it's really nice to see the photos :)And you are right, this one is quite sweet!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
awww, what a lovely photo! She looks beautiful! :)
Great quote too!
I thought you might want to get a glimpse of the wedding, Jess. :) From where I was sitting it was really difficult to get a good shot, but I thought this one was sweet. There are a few more on my Flickr page.
thanks! it's really nice to see the photos :)
And you are right, this one is quite sweet!
Post a Comment