
via Moving Intangibles
For this {Friday's Five} here are five sweet songs that are guaranteed* to help should you be having a not-so-good day.
1. Jesus Culture, Dance With Me
2. Sufjan Stevens, The Dress Looks Nice on You
3. Brooke Fraser, Shadowfeet
4. Seabird, Don't You Know That You're Beautiful
5. Ludovico Einaudi, Indaco
*Disclaimer - These five songs have made me feel better today. They may not make you feel better. I'm given to making grandiose statements. Forgive me. Also, there are millions of songs that improve the mood. These just happen to be five that I've selected for the purpose of this exercise. Thank you and goodbye.


2 comments:
hey I found your blog through Jessika Huston, a dear friend of mine- she posted the link to your blog in her status on Facebook! I love Brooke Fraser, Jesus Culture, and Seabird. Good music taste!
:) thanks Breanna! and thanks for the link, Jess! xx
Post a Comment