
photo by Kellie Sides
So, I listen to music pretty much all day long. This will be obvious to everyone else, but I'm constantly surprised by how significant an impact what I listen to has on my mood. It's always interesting to scroll through my recent listening habits on Last.fm to keep an eye on the situation, especially if I find myself in a particularly melancholic frame of mind. Not that I listen to much melancholic music, but whatever...
Moving on to today's five. I thought we'd go with the opposite of melancholy - jubilation! So today, I present you with five triumphant songs that should have dancing around your cubicle or wherever you are.
1. When You Walk in the Room, Fyfe Dangerfield
2. But For You Who Fear My Name, Welcome Wagon
3. We're Very Greatly Loved, Half-Handed Cloud
4. Happy Day, Kim Walker
5. King of Glory, Melissa How


No comments:
Post a Comment