Monday, March 29, 2010

morning


29/03, originally uploaded by sheelajoy.

It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
and your faithfulness by night,
to the music of the lute and the harp,
to the melody of the lyre.
For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work;
at the works of your hands I sing for joy.

Psalm 92:1-4

2 comments:

rach said...

wow the lovely picture made the words stand out. somehow. for me anyway(:
good
thanks
praises
steadfast
faithfulness
music
melody
glad
sing
joy

Sheela said...

Hey Rach! That little guy woke me up with his very loud praise and worship session this morning, so I decided to shoot him, one way or another...

But seriously, I love the way something in the world around us will just astound us into quiet awe and worship... xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails