Is anybody there? So I'm emerging from my blog-hibernation, mostly to thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement after my plea for prayer! It has meant so much to have the support of friends.
God has risen to the occasion magnificently. He has been reminding me in many little ways that He is sovereign and that He is looking after me. Joy of joys, this Monday two new members (both Australians) were added to our team, Marguerite and Geoff, which is already proving to be a blessing. Marguerite came from the Doulos, while Geoff came over from Australia. Both will be with us for 3 months.
To my great delight, my small Bible study group is resuming after a long pause. These ladies are dear to me, and I enjoy our times of discussion and fellowship. This coming Monday we’ll be starting Beth Moore’s Breaking Free, a study on Isaiah.
I’ll also be helping at an Alpha course for a group of ladies at lunchtime on Fridays. We are starting this Friday, so we’d really appreciate your prayers for that. We have several ladies who are really seeking, so I'm excited to see what God will do in our midst!
Would love to stay and burble on, but work calls!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
hello
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yay! Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for you. God is indeed so good!
By the way, your snow photos are lovely! :)
yes, he is! and thank you, sweet friend, for your encouragement and prayers!
Post a Comment