Monday, January 26, 2009

shoes, glorious shoes

Warning: A ridiculously shallow post...

I'm on a shoe-related high over here. Office was (or perhaps it still is) having a massive sale and I got a pair of shoes as well as a pair of boots. Bargains make me happy. Would you like to see them? Behold...























Apologies for the poor quality of the photos. Euphoria had set in, crippling any photographic ability I may possess.

Oh wait. That isn't all.




















More shoes? Chocolate shoes! My cup overfloweth...

See this and other chocolate masterpieces by artist Gerhard Petzl here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderfully shallow :)

(cute shoes, and boots, btw!)

and, may I ask, how on earth did you find those chocolate shoes?!

Sheela said...

heehee - i had a momentary pang about posting this in the light of your challenging post about storing up treasures. nevertheless, the thrill of their cuteness and the fact that i got them for a fraction of the original price soon overcame any pangs of conscience... :)

The chocolate shoes - via craftgossip.com
love that site, hours of fun...

Anonymous said...

That was a brilliant idea using your cross stitch project as your blog Header!

Ha!ha!ha! love those shoes! Great buys! Do we get to see you wear them?

Sheela said...

thanks annie!

hmm... not sure abt that! photos of me are few and far between, for which we are truly thankful... nevertheless, you could always come visit - that way you'd see me in the shoes! no? ok... :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not thankful for the lack of photos of you! ... as it's just a little too far to pop over for a visit, would you oblige us with some, please? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails