The AIDSLink team in Bremen:Christopher Yuan, Rose Hack, Sheela Thomas, Belinda Smith and Angela Yuan
Hello lovely friends,
Just to let you know that I am back from Teen Street Germany. It was an amazing time, and I hope to fill you in on that soon. Unfortunately, I am now really tired and fighting off a cold, and I have to man an AIDSLink stand at the Cheltenham Bible Festival tomorrow, so have to do some prep for that. Trying not to feel overwhelmed! :) Would REALLY appreciate your prayers:
- that all works out - Cheltenham is one of the areas hit by the recent flooding, so there have been a great many changes to the original plans...
- for strength and healing
- for good conversations with those who come to visit the stand
- that above all, God will be glorified
Love you,
Sheela


2 comments:
Dear Sheela,
Gr8 to know that lord is using you mightily across the continents.
Praying for you , your team and work.
"Your WILL, not mine, 0 Lord, However dark it be! Lead me by your own hand,
Choose out the path for me. I dare not choose my lot; I would not, if I might;
Choose Thou for me, my God; so shall I walk aright."
Best regards,
Rajeev.
thank you, rajeev.
Post a Comment