Saturday, April 07, 2007

greetings from phnom penh!

The White House
(photo by Eric Faas)


Just a quick note to let you know that I arrived safely in Phnom Penh, Cambodia last night. After having a much-needed night's sleep in the team house, I am now at the 'White House' trying to prepare for Monday's workshop.
I would really appreciate your prayers for this workshop. Mike Hack has been unable to join us due to passport problems, and this is a huge problem as he was supposed to bring the handouts and some of our notes!!! Arghhhh. Audrey (a Mercy Team International staff member, who has been an absolute star) and I are now working to salvage the situation...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got your letter/card this morning! thank you so much!!!
Looking at your schedule, I think you must be in Malaysia now? hope all is well with you and can't wait to hear how things are going :)

Sheela said...

:) glad it arrived! love n hugs, s

Related Posts with Thumbnails