Friday, March 30, 2007

{cupcake friday} but not...



These, my friends, are baked doughnuts. Granted, they don't look as fabulous as 101 Cookbook's (possibly cos I went the dairy-free route), but I can tell you they tasted delicious. I made them mini, and then passed them off as 'cinnamon curls' (hah!) Wish you were here to help me eat them...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look good! Yummy!

Sheela said...

They look kind of anaemic, though. I'm going to have to figure out how to get a golden colour on them without the frying... I accept this challenge... heeheehee! :)

Anonymous said...

How about brushing them with beaten egg whites before baking?

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

yay! cupcake friday is back... sort of :)
(can't stop smiling!!!)
keep up the good work!

Nadia-Maria said...

Mmh, really does look delicious! What a shame I wasn't there to partake ;-)

I am baking my own bread and have found some new recipes to try out one day! Yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails