People, I spoke! Yes, in front of other people! It's a MIRACLE!!!
Some lovely friends, John and Gwenda Burne, from the Southeast London Fellowship invited me to share at their church in Westerham on Sunday. Being the coward that I am, I agreed so long as we did it 'interview-style', so poor John was forced to think up some questions...
Anyways it went quite well. The church's congregation were warm and welcoming, which was helpful! Part of AIDSLink new DVD was shown, which was extremely powerful, and then I spoke a little bit about what I feel God is calling me into.
The process was repeated that afternoon for 'Songs of Praise on the Green'. No, not the BBC's Songs of Praise. The three churches of Westerham united to organise a time of singing hymns on the green, while the statue of Winston Churchill looked on benevolently. :) John again interviewed me, and no one heckled to my great relief...
Please pray that God will move people into prayer and action in the battle against HIV/AIDS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment