Greetings from Port of Spain! So far things have been really busy (observe updated itinerary...) Thank you so, so mch for your prayers, emails,etc. I have limited email access so I'm afraid I'll only be able to reply when I get home, but I so appreciate hearing from you!
Trinidad and Tobago have a 2.6% infection rate, and so many myths about HIV/AIDS prevail, making the battle against the pandemic that little bit more challenging. It has been exciting though to see people (both onboard and ashore) starting to realise how necessary it is for the Body of Christ to get involved. Please pray that the onshore workshops will not only be well-attended, but will really impact the Christian community in this land. Pray that attitudes towards those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS will change.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Just discovered both your blogs and am enjoying reading them. Looking forward to more time to absorb your creative writing. Thanks for your work fighting HIV/AIDS & its spiritual dimensions.
--Mike Blyth, OM 1971-74
Hey Jessika,
Nice to know I've been missed. Heehee... ;)
Hi Mike,
Thank you for your encouragement! Looking forward to seeing you around here again.
Hugs,
S
Post a Comment