
Ha! It's been such a long time since I've blogged that I couldn't remember my password to get into this thing... Ooops!
In the unlikely event of anyone still reading this blog, I thought I'd give a quick run down of recent months.
In September, I spent 3 weeks in Singapore. I was supposed to spend one of those weeks in India, but lack of organisation led to a lack of visa... :/ However, all things worked out for good! It was a wonderful time with family and friends, mainly helping my 86-year-old grandma, who despite being frail, is still fiercely independent.

Other highlights were hanging out with my dear aunt who has a wicked sense of humour, playtime with gorgeous Asher - the world's smartest two year old, eating tonnes of amazing southeast Asian foods, and getting time to read and to listen to good teaching podcasts.

Since coming back, I've had to catch up with quite a backlog at work, plus things have been exciting at church. It's a new academic year, so we've been getting an influx of uni students, new to London and hungry for connection in the midst of a bustling metropolis. The opportunities are plentiful, but then so are the challenges. Pray for us as we grow both in size and maturity, that we may keep our eyes fixed on Him.
Other exciting news, yesterday Patty and I hosted a bridal shower for our friend Bex. Enjoying new life, laughter and friendship as the big 3-0 gallops towards me.


2 comments:
Sheela!!! I have been waiting for this... I get to read about what is going on with you - well, in a nutshell. Hope things are going well with you... Your big day is coming... oh, to be 30 again! :-) Hey the best is yet to come... no kidding!!!
:) Sorry, Annie! Long overdue. What's up with you? Let's Skype sometime soon!
Hmm, 30 feels ominous but if you say it's great... (And if it isn't, I'll come banging on your door for a refund!) ;)
Post a Comment