Friday, March 19, 2010

flump


cherryblossom, originally uploaded by sheelajoy.

–verb
1. to plump down suddenly or heavily; flop.
–noun
2. the act or sound of flumping.


So that's me at the moment. I've flumped.

Having spent a significant portion of today crafting a newsletter, I then failed to attach said letter when sending emails to all and sundry. My email account suspects me of being a spammer (due to the large volume of emails I tried to send out, both with and without attachments), so has blocked me. Now I found out that the prayer letter magically reformatted itself, and so parts of it can't be read. {buries face in hands and sobs}

I was going to do another {friday's five}, but quite frankly only feel equal to curling up in a darkened room. And wailing.

Please send help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, hang in there. :)

As much as I've been looking forward to the weekend, it's been a rather odd Friday here too.

Thinking of you,
Jess

Sheela said...

Thanks, lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails