Man of Sorrows! what a name
For the Son of God, Who came
Ruined sinners to reclaim.
Hallelujah! What a Saviour!
Bearing shame and scoffing rude,
In my place condemned He stood;
Sealed my pardon with His blood.
Hallelujah! What a Saviour!
Guilty, vile, and helpless we;
Spotless Lamb of God was He;
"Full atonement!" can it be?
Hallelujah! What a Saviour!
Lifted up was He to die;
"It is finished!" was His cry;
Now in heav'n exalted high.
Hallelujah! What a Saviour!
When He comes, our glorious King,
All His ransomed home to bring,
Then anew His song we'll sing:
Hallelujah! What a Saviour!
- Philip Bliss
Saturday, April 11, 2009
what a saviour...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
beautiful song. Indeed, what a Saviour! :)
This was my first Easter back in the States in six years... I couldn't remember how to celebrate it here. Wonderful day nonetheless!
Hey sweetie! How did you celebrate in the end?
I was sick with a cold... and unfortunately passed it on to the lady I live with, so her family couldn't come. Boy did I feel guilty. We had a nice meal together though. :)
Oh yuck! Glad there was something nice about the day though!
Post a Comment