Sunday, April 19, 2009

wedding reception...


Josh & Dinah, originally uploaded by sheelajoy.

Josh and Dinah got married way back in January in India, but because Dinah was unable to get a visa for Britain until now, the UK wedding reception had been put on hold. At long last, she arrived and preparations were made.

The wedding reception yesterday went oh so well! Lovely people, delicious food, and sunshine. Behold the happy couple above. It was a really long day however, and I'm still tired and achy from the setting up and cleaning up, so here endeth this post.

Just before I go, I leave you with this entirely unrelated but thought-provoking post: Why we can't end poverty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... the reading on poverty is very interesting... how are you?

Sheela said...

i'm well. it's been a while since we've chatted. planning to be on skype any time soon? xx

Anonymous said...

I will soon - as soon as I finish catching up... 1 exam, 3 short quizzes and a final exam... getting there so that is good... love yah girl, take care!

Anonymous said...

nice photo Sheela, and they make a beautiful couple! :)

the post on poverty is really interesting. thanks for sharing.

Sheela said...

Thanks, Jess. Yes, they complement each other well. Enjoy your week off! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails