Monday, February 09, 2009

i feel you should know...

1) No cross stitch update this week, for the simple reason that there has been no cross stitching. None. At all. I know. It's the tip of the slippery slope. Oh well.

2) Went to see Slumdog Millionaire last night. Best film I've seen in a very long time. Go see it if you haven't already.

3) I'm craving warm chocolate chip cookies. It's all I can think about, it's ridiculous.

4) The snow is all gone. Without a trace. In fact, it is raining. Bleh!

5) I'm listening to Arvo Pärt's 'Fratres for Eight Cellos'. Twelve minutes of gloriousness that sends shivers down my spine.

6) I cannot stop yawning today. I blame the weather. And also the fact that I didn't exercise this morning, which leads me to...

7) I'm thinking of taking up Pilates. Everybody I know who does Pilates cannot stop raving about it. Literally. I think I'm willing to risk becoming a raving person if I can simultaneously be slim and healthy, but obviously I'm still only at the thinking stage, and no energy has been expended.

That's all. Resume what you were doing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made chocolate chip cookies this week and so needed someone to share them with! Wish you were here!!!

Sheela said...

Ooh! Wish I was too! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails