Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the bright side


Winnie the Pooh from AnnaR, FI, originally uploaded by Alvhyttan.

“It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.

"So it is."

"And freezing."

"Is it?"

"Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately.

from The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne

* * * * *

I came across the above again yesterday, and it made me laugh. Here's to looking on the bright side... :)

By the way, I'll be going to Singapore from the 10th of March till the 26th. I'm really looking forward to spending time with family, and to sunshine! I'll be staying with my grandmother, so I'd appreciate prayer that I can be a blessing and encouragement to her, as well as other family members.

Yesterday's bible study was absolutely wonderful. I need to put my thoughts in some kind of order, and then I'll share them with you. Consider yourself warned...

Also, I'm like a child dizzy on lemonade - so many far-away friends are coming to London in the coming days, weeks and months. I think my heart might burst.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so excited for you! Will try and catch up with you later... very, very behind with things.... so very behind! Take care and love yah!

Sheela said...

I wish we could catch up face to face, Annie! Miss you! Love you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails