Monday, June 23, 2008

praise


play me, originally uploaded by Lars van de Goor.

My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!
(from 'It is well with my soul', Horatio Spafford)

One of my favourite worship songs at the moment comes from those chirpy Aussies, Hillsongs United: Have a listen.

This will totally blow you away. If you can get your hands on the whole thing, do!

And then, of course, one of my favourites from the David Crowder Band... More than Enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post :)

I really like the Hillsong one... but especially "It is well with my soul". I love this version.

Sheela said...

Hey! Shane & Shane's acoustic version of It is Well is also wonderful.

Glad you found somewhere to stay, and I'm looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday...
xx

Anonymous said...

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails