There has been a shocking lack of baked goods on this blog of late. And so...
When a friend invited me to her home for lunch and asked me to bring dessert, I thought PIE.
We still have quite a few apples from our abundant harvest, and they've been cocooned in newspaper, sitting in our shed. I unearthed some and got to work...
When a friend invited me to her home for lunch and asked me to bring dessert, I thought PIE.
We still have quite a few apples from our abundant harvest, and they've been cocooned in newspaper, sitting in our shed. I unearthed some and got to work...
Another friend had sent me some tiny cookie cutters for Christmas, and I've been itching to use them. I seized my opportunity...
Assembled , but unbaked. So festive...
And behold!
Photojournalism at its finest! Hehheh...


3 comments:
impressive! and, I must add, very yummy looking! :)
so, can you make it up to Stoke for lunch next weeekend???
sometimes, jessika, i think you only love me for my baked goods...
haha... I was just looking over some of your old posts... I don't think I'd seen your reply to my comment before. You are loved for much more than your baking alone! :)
Post a Comment