Just a quick post to thank everyone who prayed for me yesterday! The service went well, despite my anxiety. I showed the Hope Positive DVD, which was well received, and I came away feeling like my Family was really standing with me as I take this next step.
Time and time again, God shows his faithfulness, and I feel overwhelmed by his goodness, ashamed of my fear, my lack of trust. I am like that man in Mark 9 who cries out “I believe; help my unbelief!” (v.24).
I'm still no clearer about what the future holds, which doors I need to knock on. And yet, it is well with my soul. Thank you for your love, for your prayers, for your belief on my behalf. If you were here, I would hug you. :)
Time and time again, God shows his faithfulness, and I feel overwhelmed by his goodness, ashamed of my fear, my lack of trust. I am like that man in Mark 9 who cries out “I believe; help my unbelief!” (v.24).
I'm still no clearer about what the future holds, which doors I need to knock on. And yet, it is well with my soul. Thank you for your love, for your prayers, for your belief on my behalf. If you were here, I would hug you. :)


2 comments:
and here's a hug right back! :)
glad to hear the time went well and was well received! Praise God!
thinking about and praying for you.
jessi, friends like you make the world a much more beautiful place!
Post a Comment