Monday, March 12, 2007

please pray...

...for the Rene and Martie, whose home I was living in when I first came to Pretoria. Their home was broken into on Thursday, and many of their valuables were taken. Would you please remember them in your prayers? Even though they were not at home at the time, it is still quite a frightening experience.

1 comment:

Rajeev said...

Daily Prayers of Protection
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command a hedge of protection to be around Rene and Martie's home and property today and I ask that warrior angels would be placed to stand guard at any holes that might be in that hedge.
Father God, I ask for a spiritual umbrella of protection over Rene and Martie and a spiritual hedge of protection around them. I place the full armour of God on me, and I ask that the light of the Lord Jesus shine through them this day.
I strongly recommend to pray Ephesians 6 daily over themselves and meditate on the scripture often.
Eph 6: 13-17 Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Regards,
Rajeev

Related Posts with Thumbnails