Wednesday, February 28, 2007

sorry...

...for the silence. Rose is away in Botswana, and I have deadlines popping up all over the place. I'm trying to put together a few bits for OM's RELAY magazine, as well as trying to compile AIDSLink's newsletter. Let me attempt to distract you from my ineffeciency with more pictures from beautiful Cape Town...

I'll try posting next week when perhaps it'll be calmer around here (Ha!). Oh, by the way, I'm moving house! Yup. The commute has become too much for me, so at some point (hopefully the end of this week) I'll be moving into a flat near the local office, which will half my commute to the area office. Hurrah!

Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles (from Signal Hill)

Robben Island (from Signal Hill - I think!)

Taken on one of the 'hiking' trips. I forget the name of the mountain, but I think that it is Hout Bay that you can see in the distance... Maybe not... :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails