Friday, November 10, 2006

21 day challenge

Someone once told me that it take 21 days to make or break a habit. I wonder whether that applies for a mindset. Anyways, I've set myself the challenge of being intentionally positive for 21 days. Obviously, I hope to be positive beyond these 21 days, but this is a start. I tell you this so that if you hear me being negative, you have permission to reprimand me soundly.

The illustration above is from The Interesting Thoughts of Edward Monkton. If you need a smile/laugh, I strongly advise that you check out his gallery. My personal favourites are the Madness Hamsters, but they are not very positive, so they will not feature in this particular post. The Lady and the Chocolate also makes me smile.

Upon reflection, they may not amuse everyone. If you are among the unamused, please accept my apologies for wasting your time. Carry on!

1 comment:

Sheela said...

Hmm, very tempted to go steal all your pens, so you can't 'encourage' me with them...

Heehee, looking forward to seeing the spider dream 'thought' on your blog. Do you think we are breaking some sort of copyright? Oh well, we'll soon find out..

No, no!!! Not back to the real world. I'm very happy in this one where I get to wear the tall blessing hat (I'm not sure if the blessings are tall?!) and bestow cupcakes and blessings on an unsuspecting public. Ah, bliss...

Hmm, I think I have some work to do...

Related Posts with Thumbnails